Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Boy with Tulips

Hi, I've had a busy weekend! I went to a concert in the local park on Friday night. Latin Music, put on by our local council. My daughter and one of my friends, Fran and I sat and relaxed in the lovely evening breeze after a hot day and listened to the music. Saturday morning saw me up early making small cakes, 4 dozen, then to the shops to buy bits and pieces for the evening meal. Travelled about 45 mins down to a friend's place for a craft session and then back again at 6.30p.m to get the meal ready for some of my family who came to eat with us. Then I stayed up till after 12p.m. jellying the cakes. I crawled into bed and was then up again early to whip cream, split the cakes and fill them. The choir I'm in were catering for a concert as a fundraiser. I was out of the house by 9.25 a.m. to get to church and then back home by about 12 noon to pick up the cakes and take back into town to drop them off at the venue. Before I did that I picked up Fran, we delivered the cakes and then went off to a craft shop! So.... after all that, I managed to put this card together
I hope you all had a great weekend,
Thanks for popping in to view my cards,
Sandy

1 comment:

  1. What a busy life you lead! Your papercraft hobby
    must be a great way to unwind and relax. Boy image is great ..is it a digi image or stamp?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...