Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, February 21, 2011

Surf's up

I've recently bought a few extra magnolia stamps on e-bay and this is one of them. I fiddled around several times today trying to find bits to put on the card (from my stash that has been hiding in the cupboard), the greeting was the hardest thing for me to decide on. I tried several different punched shapes but nothing worked so finally decided on cutting one by hand and using this large happy birthday stamp. I think it has turned out okay. I've used a pale yellow for the base card and again the scan is picking it up as white, it's nearly the same colour as the paper I used which shows up as yellow, strange!!! I've tried auto correct but that doesn't help, will have to learn how to use my new camera (xmas present) and also how to upload to the computer. LOL, I am just not very computer savvy.
Thanks for looking,
Sandy

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy

    The whole camera, computer thing can become so frustration hey!

    But your card is terrific. I think the sentiment is positively perfect.

    I really like this layout!

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy ...just a tip ...when you are scanning a white card place a darker coloured paper on top of it , this highlights the white card and defines it . hope that helps
    But the image and background are great for boy's card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...