Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Teddy Bear with paper embroidery

Hi, I didn't manage to get a card completed today and I've had too many late nights which are starting to catch up with me, so.... I decided to share this card which has paper embroidery on it. This technique would be my favourite one but of course takes quite a bit more time than stamping a card. I've been doing it for at least 10 years and have lots of books/patterns that will keep me stitching for a long time. I've only been playing with stamps for about 3 years after saying I would never take it up as a craft. Oh boy, I have collected lots of stamps and am always seeing another set or single stamp that I would like!!
Hope you enjoy the card,
Thanks for stopping by.
Sandy

2 comments:

  1. Cute bear, Sandy
    Love the stitching pattern . Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! Love the stitching... so much hard work. And the sentiment is so very apt.

    I have left something for you on my blog if you will accept it...

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...