Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Time for Cake

In between doing some more washing I had a play with a set of stamps that came with the do craft magazine. The cupcakes came from another little set on the same theme and I used the words and the flower that came with the free set. I based the card on a sketch card. Thanks also to Shirley for this lovely backing paper that she gifted me with at class today.
Hope you enjoy viewing,
Thanks for stopping by,
Sandy

3 comments:

  1. yes yummmmm, looking delish. love your colouring .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy

    Ooh scrumptious card!! Love those cupcake images.

    I have a award for you on my blog.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy, yummy, yummy... love the cupcakes. Such a bright and cheerful card.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...