Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Friday, February 18, 2011

Yesterday's achievments!

Hi again, well I completed another two cards yesterday, I started the red and blue card last week and finished the topper and wasn't sure what to do with it so this is what I came up with. I've now christened the Well Scripted SU set of stamps I bought a few weeks ago. The second card has a Kasazz stamp that I purchased at least 5 years ago and probably have had this little image coloured and sitting around in a container for nearly as long. Finally found a spot for her with these die cut circles, a present from Shirley at


stamping class. I think the colours fitted in well with my little carrot top girl.
Hope you like,
Sandy

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy . Two fun, bright cards for any one .
    Love the frame you have made for first image and the circles look great to the side of the image of second card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seem to be on quite a creative roll right now Sandy and I am certainly enjoying it.

    These two cards are so bright and fun.

    I have that sweet little girl image too but have not used her for ages, must dust her off.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your clean and crisp creations, Sandi.
    Great cards...

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...