Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Boy with Balloon

Well, it's another day and have had lot's of fun catching up with my friend Fran for breakfast at a cafe, then off to craft at Judy's house, it's her birthday on Tuesday so we took her some small pressies, mostly craft orientated! and of course hand-made cards! I've been buying beads on e-bay for her as she does a programme at school for those who don't go off on school camps. They are going to make bonsai trees with gem chips, snowflakes with beads, and I think cards and handbags made out of tea towels.
I am sharing this card of "Trevor" with a balloon (I think that is his name) - again painted with my $2 paints,
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are having good times as well.
Sandy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandy glad you all had great day . Like the blue/ white theme on the card

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...