Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Flower Power

Greetings!! I've had an exciting day, I went to go out in the car to do an errand for my daughter with the intention of coming back home and organizing my craft things and head off to my friend Judy's house (a 45 min trip) Well the car wouldn't open with the automatic button on the key so I had to open it by putting the key in the door lock, I then realised the boot wouldn't open. Great!!! I put the key in the ignition and it wouldn't turn over. By this stage I'm starting to get cranky. My hubby wasn't home so I started chasing him all over the place, starting with his mobile, then my daughter's mobile, then my son's mobile - all to no avail, missed him by 25 mins at the first place and then 5 minutes at the next and as he was riding the motorbike he couldn't hear his phone. Well he eventually turned up and decided it was the battery, which is in the boot, LOL, that we couldn't open! Anyway he finally managed to get in and pulled it out and put an old battery in there so I could get mobile.We will still have to replace it but I can get from A to B now.
So.... after all the hassles, I made it to my friends and this is what I came up with while I was there. The blue section showing is only there so the edges of the card (which is a very pale pink) show up.
Thanks for stopping by,
Sandy

1 comment:

  1. Bit like me in the mornings , cute... HA HA
    Like the background paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...