Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Peeping "Owl"

Hi, have not had time to put on a card for a couple of days, but I made this one very late last night and it was inspired by a you-tube video tutorial I watched. I made it several hours later and from what I could remember from the video, so it's probably not quite accurate with the top of tree, LOL it was 2a.m. The inside is also a bit different, I still used owls but not the ones it was originally done with and a different stamp for the sentiment as well.
Anyway, maybe it will inspire you to go and look at all the wonderful tutorials that can be found on cardmaking.
I've put something behind the card again to define the white edges and I've included the scan of the inside as well.
I am also including this scan of another Christmas card to add to Shirley's Christmas card Challenge
Thanks for popping in,
Sandy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandy , have added your Christmas card to your tally on my blog .
    Love the idea in first card with scallop circles as greenery for tree .
    And your Christmas card is a cute one .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...