Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Puppy Love

Hi, not sure what is going on with this blog, have lost pics of cards and also the list of followers has disappeared! I've been assured that others can see these things so.... here goes... another card, This one has a cute dog image from Magnolia Stamps. I've sponged around the image using old olive and added my favourite birthday greeting at the moment, a yellow ribbon and some bling.
Thanks for taking the time to pop in
Sandy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandy I can see everything just fine at this end .
    Now if your image had a couple of white patches it would look just like my Jacki.
    I like the way the image is set with part scallop circle in corner.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...