Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Rudolph, Poinsettia & Santa's Flight

Here I am again with 3 more cards for Shirley's Christmas Card Challenge
The poinsettia card I stamped the image twice and cut out parts of the second image to stick on the first to give it a 3d look. Added red bling in the centre.
It's good that I've entered into this Challenge as It will make sure I have all the Christmas cards finished well in advance - no last minute rush LOL.
My back has improved quite a lot in the last couple of days, although driving to the country and back wasn't all that wonderful, being locked into a fairly rigid position wasn't ideal.
Thanks to everyone that has commented on my entry into Making It Monday Linky Party.
Anyway it's getting late and want to get this post in before midnight!!
See you later and thanks for popping in to look,
Sandy


2 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy . all 3 are stunners .Great images perfect layouts for images too. Have added to your tally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sandy, these are all so great! I really should get my skates on...!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...