Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, April 25, 2011

Two Quick Christmas Cards

Hello, another two cards for Shirley's Christmas Card Challenge
I Haven't done much today other than pick Mum up and we both went to church, had lunch out and then back here. Bin night tonight - so was getting the recycling ready and the rubbish too. Family are away at Peake for a bit of a reunion, I might go up Monday for the day.
Anyway, these cards were made from Designer Paper from my stash and bits and pieces - bling on the Christmas tree and also on the Merry Christmas greeting
Thanks to any of you who have stopped by to look at the blog.
Take care,
Sandy

2 comments:

  1. I love these, Sandy!! They feel like soft watercolours and the colour combo is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab cards Sandy . Great creations from your stash .Enjoy your day at peake .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...