Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Evening Romance

Hello it's still raining on and off again today and my friends and I have spent the afternoon crafting. I managed to make a birthday card for a friend as well as this card that I've made tonight. I've used Pear Pazazz again for the base card and also the matte behind the image. The image is from Hampton Arts and I've only stamped a part of it to use on the pale yellow die cut. Designer Paper is from my stash and I thought it suited the image. I also attached one of the flowers I bought yesterday. LOL I only bought five and I've already used 2! They are really a creamy white but here they show up really white, they do blend more in real life.
Thanks to all who've commented on the card I put in for the Make It Monday Linky Party Very much appreciated. I am going to add this one as well.
Take care,
Sandy

3 comments:

  1. Hello Sandy! Hope you have had a great week!

    What a brilliant vintage card and love that matting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and thx for linking it up to the Make It Monday party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Sandy .Love that image . Love the background paper too .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...