Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Lady in Pink

Good evening everyone, it's late and I've just finished this card so I can post, it's the second one I've made using this lacy background stamp. I'm saving the other one until Monday so I can post on Make it monday linky party. I've been to the Barossa Valley today (Saturday - I know it's after midnight, but I'm still in Saturday mode!) for a bit of a look around and then on to sing in a concert. It's been a long day, left about 10.45a.m. and got home about 11.30 p.m. So a bit of a play with the cards to relax before going to sleep.
Not sure whether it is quite right, probably shouldn't be trying to do something so late!
Welcome to Cindy, thanks for joining as a follower and for your comments on my last post.
Sandy

1 comment:

  1. Oh Sandy, how elegant - really beautiful, lovin' the lace background!

    Looking forward to seeing your card on MIM!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...