Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Butterfly Queen

Welcome to my blog today. Not very much happening here today, i went to craft and helped one of the ladies in my group to stamp an image and colour it using a water brush. She is fairly new to stamping after doing mostly paper embroidery cards.
Thanks to all of you who have been stopping by and adding comments to some of my posts. I love reading them and seeing where people come from as well.
My card today is from one of my e-bay finds and the butterfly and sentiment come from a SU stamp set called "Great Friend" I used a black Marvy Marker for the sentiment and Pink Passion SU ink for the butterfly, The image was inked in SU Close to Cocoa. Brown card base from stash and I can't remember the DSP name. I added a bit of pale green bling to the butterfly for the body.
So take care,
Sandy

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy .Love that background paper and that diecut frame really coordinates well as does the butterfly embellishment .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy such an oriental feel to this card. Super
    Love from India
    Dr Sonia S V
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandy! Thank you so very much for the lovely comment on my blog, and so glad to have you following.
    Been havin' a little nosy around your space, and I love your creations.....you have a really good eye for design and colour....am now stalkin'....oops, sorry....following you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...