Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Last Two Christmas Cards

Welcome to my blog today, just wanted to say thanks for all the lovely comments on my cards. Have been out at choir tonight and took my number two granddaughter with me, She was very good, sat on a blanket and played with her books and toys, ate a small packet of chips and drank her water. She was all rugged up in her jacket and a new scarf, hate and gloves set I bought her today. She is staying with me for the week so Mum can get a bit more rest to recover from her caesarean after having little Isaac.
Well, tonight I am sharing the final two cards that I've made for Shirley's Christmas Challenge. Fifty cards - all finished, I'm going to have a break now and probably do a few more later in the year to finish up how many I need.
Anyway, here they are - I love this paper I found last year with cardinals on and I found a stamp also with the same bird and embellished it with a die cut pointsettia from Marianne Designs
The other has stamped stockings from a retired? set from SU - an embossed snowflake backing set on very dark green matte. I based this card on one I originally did as a kit with Shirley last year. There is still time to join in Shirley's Challenge of 50 Christmas cards as it finishes early Dec. I think. Just click on the link above to go to her blog.
Well, off to give the fire a bit of a stir and have a nice cup of hot chocolate, even bought some marshmallows today to go in it!
Take care,
Sandy

2 comments:

  1. hello Sandy ..Well done!! there you go now you are in the draw for my little candy . Thanks for taking part in my challenge ..Love these two as I have all you have made .
    Hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. birds and pointsettas, real christmas, love colours..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...