Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Celebrate

Hi, an early post today as I have to go out into the cold, cold night to a house warming for my youngest son and his partner. Just have to make the salad and sort out some heavy duty warm clothes as he is having a pig on a spit so will probably be standing around outside and believe me it is COLD!!
So here is my post for today, I did make it for my friend Judy to sell at the school fete, but may have to make another one for her as my oldest daughter likes Audrey Hepburn and this is why I bought this stamp and her birthday is coming up in August.
The DSP was from Judy's stash - The base card is pink, which doesn't show that well in the scan, the image was stamped on white cardstock and then coloured with copic markers - The bright pink cardstock is from my stash and inked with a Marvy Marker. I cut around the image leaving a small amount of white because I thought it would blend into the background too much, I think it turned out okay.
Hope you are enjoying your weekend and thanks for stopping by today.
Sandy

9 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy . Lovely image and great background .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image, hope the party went well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you managed to keep warm, Sandy!

    Gorgeous, gorgeous card!! Love its retro yet elegant feel!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy you have become such a dear friend
    Do drop by my blog and accept an award from me
    Love
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for popping by my blog and for your lovely comment.
    Hugs
    Carrie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How very elegant! Retro and stylish...lovely creation, Sandy....and I agree about the bit of white being left when cutting out....looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Audrey Hepburn would approve! Thanks for the blog visit...it's so HOT and humid here that I can't even imagine that it's cold where you are.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...