Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Friday, August 5, 2011

Sweet Kitty

Hello and thanks for popping in today. Hope you find something to interest you. I went and saw the film "Red Dog" today. It's based on a dog that roamed the Pilbarra area of Northern Western Australia and was well known in the area. The film was romantacised a bit but was funny with a couple of sad bits thrown in. I'd probably watch it again.
It was a nice day today but it bucketed down with rain tonight.
My card for today is a black and white one with the image of the little kitten done in a light grey ink. The sentiment is from Kaszazz stamps and the lacy floral piece is made with a Martha Gardiner Punch.
Well it's late and I'm tired and cold as it wasn't worth starting the fire up after I got home tonight, so have my coat on but I'm off to bed.
Hope your day has been a pleasant one,
Take Care,
Sandy

6 comments:

  1. Sandy,
    Very nice card, love black and white, that punch is beautiful.

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy....will swap your cold for all this flippin' heat....red hair 'n' freckles don't like the heat...ha!
    Love this sweet card.....very pretty kitty and love that pretty lacey bit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the image Sandy! The lace is gorgeous as well!
    Hugs,
    Sheree

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aawwww, really soooo sweet! That's a great sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandy Like this lots .Love black and white and cats so all good .
    Hugs Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  6. The black lace border matches your kitty so well!

    Cheers
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...