Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

You're My Prince

Hi, everyone, I've had problems with my server and no internet for the past 24 hours, I wasn't impressed but yeah! am back on. I am scheduling this for Tuesday night as that is when it was supposed to go on. Hope it works okay.
Went to Shirley's for our regular Tuesday class and made another 3 lovely cards, my friend, Fran and I took Shirley out for lunch and then a trip to a craft store, we enjoyed our time together and saw lots of lovely things and got some new ideas.
Well on to the card, LOL,
I made this card for the Lollipop Ladies Challenge Challenge #30 - inspiration is Red Frogs and a bonus challenge of movement.
I tried scanning but it showed up the wrong colours so have tried taking a picture which is a bit better but takes me a long time to work out how to access it!
The cardbase is Pear Pizazz by SU and then a red cardstock from stash and I used a die to cut out the frog, also in Pear Pizazz - I recut just the crown and the flags in yellow and used some alphabet stickers that I received in a prize to do the words. I gave the frog some google eyes to qualify for the bonus "movement" challenge.
Thanks for stopping by, hope you find something here to interest you.
Take care,
Sandy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandy .Thanks for the afternoon fun . Love the little frog and the embossed background .
    Hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...