Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Friday, November 25, 2011

Born to Golf

Hi everyone, a quick post as I've been on the go all day and out tonight as well!
My card for today is made using a basecard of SU River Rock, I'm not quite sure where I got the DP. For the topper I've used SU Early Espresso and white card from stash. The golfer image is from Creative Expressions, a set called Playing Through.
The sentiment is also from this set. My card is a "Z" fold with a white panel inside for the greeting. My husband left me a note while I was out during the day, he and another workmate have gone interstate in a hire car to pick up a truck driver who is ill. The flying doctor wouldn't take him because it wasn't an emergency. The other workmate will drive the truck home and my hubby will bring the ill driver back with him in the car. They left sometime today and won't probably get back till late Sunday or possibly Monday. It takes several days to get to Western Australia, all they knew was that he was near the border, so hopefully he stays with the truck. Not sure if he is in a small town or just on the side of the road. I suppose they will find out. Anyway, he took my camera with him, so I had to scan the card so you can't see the "z" fold.
I would like to enter this into;
Cards for Men challenge 24 - Fancy Folds
Hope you are looking forward to your weekend, thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Sandy

12 comments:

  1. Fab! A brilliant card for a bloke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy, thanks for visiting today and leaving such a kind comment, your image here is lovely, he's a cute golfer! Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sandy. What a wonderful card, and I just love that sentiment, brilliant. Happy crafting.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Sandy!
    Hope your husband has a safe & uneventful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool fold! love that image hehe, great colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooooo cute you did a great job tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sandy .A fun card for a bloke .Great colouring as usual .That DSP, I believe, is from Stampin'Up /retired pk Autumn Traditions .Love the z fold .
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha! Love it! What a perfect guy card!
    Hugs,
    Sheree

    ReplyDelete
  9. he he just adore this hun its one perfect card hugs cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun card, I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect male card, great sentiment! Great coloring and love the paper you chose! Thanks for playing at Cards for Men!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...