Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, November 6, 2011

To My Friend

Hi everyone, wow another weekend is over and the past week just flew past so quickly. Next weekend is the Annual Christmas Pageant, a big parade with lots of floats, clowns, bands etc. and of course Father Christmas comes to town with lots of families lining the sides of the roads that the pageant winds around in the city. I'm fairly sure my two granddaughters will be there waiting for Father Christmas to come in his sleigh. I really don't want to think about Christmas yet!
I met my daughter's boyfriend's mum today and caught up with his dad and partner, whom I had already met, also met his 80 year old grandma and an uncle too. It was his Mum's birthday recently so that was the occasion and she had been asking to meet us.
I even wore a dress for the occasion. LOL, I'm usually always in jeans!
Hope you have been having a lovely weekend.
My card for today was made with another Lili of the Valley freebie - they are beautiful images!Again coloured with Copics - I rounded the corners and matted with blue card. The basecard is from SU and out of a mixed pack of card called Earth Elements. The DP on top of that is from DCWV Linen Closet matstack and the next couple of layers I've used orange card and another piece of the light brown, could be creamy caramel. I used the same piece of DP which was blue with white polka dots and I coloured the dots on each to match the colours I used in my image, then I matted them onto the two panels of card, I added a sentiment from SU set Friendly Phrases and mounted that and the image panel with foam dots.
I would like to enter this into the challenge at Squiggles and Giggles - Going Dotty
and also Catch the Bug Challenge - Anything Goes
Well thanks for stopping by and I do appreciate all of you who leave encouraging comments. Love to read them.
Take Care,
Sandy

20 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy. Absolutely adorable card. Love the image, very sweet. Happy crafting.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful, Sandy. Your coloring and the style is fantastic. I also love the sentiment. Good luck on your challenge entries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Sandy!!! That image is just waaay too cute and your colouring is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card Sandy, love it. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card,such a sweet image and the sentiment is fabulous....Thank you so much for your lovely comment and visit....
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card hun...such a sweet image & great sentiment too!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card Sandy. The image is so naturally beautiful and you certainly have done it justice. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, your colouring is so nice and i love rounded corners too!
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sandy, love this image a perfect friendship card
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for entering into my candy and for becoming a follower..
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  11. adorable card, I love that image!

    Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sandy ,
    Cute image .your colouring is perfect
    hugs Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh hun this is one super cute image just love this hugs cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute card, great colouring - I think you have a never ending supply of cute images!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a sweet image hun, lovely colouring,
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Third time's a charm. . .;) Sandy, I {heart} puppies! What an darling card - It literally makes me sigh and smile! Thanks so much for participating in Catch the Bug's Anything Goes challenge with Bugaboo Stamps this week! :D MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  19. SWEET...this is just all around a sweet card !!! Thanks for getting dotty with us at squiggle stamps :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...