Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Bear inside paper embroidered frame

Hi everyone, how is your weekend going. It's been another warm day but a bit muggy and we have had thunder, lightning and rain from late afternoon. I'm quickly posting this as I don't want to be on computer too much while there is an electrical storm!
I've been out to craft today with friends and made a tissue box cover with card and embossed panels. I made it in white and I like the look. I haven't quite made up my mind whether to leave it plain or put a stamped image or flower etc on it. When I decide, LOL, I will try and take a photo to share.
Tonight we went out to a meal with lots of cousins, first, second and ? it gets confusing after that LOL!!
It was a huge house about a year old, the walk in wardrobe was big enough to make another bedroom! The first floor had four bedrooms, the daughter's room had a walk in wardrobe and an ensuite bathroom. The master bedroom was absolutely massive and then the huge walk in wardrobe as well. It also had a balcony. Two other guest rooms and they all had built in televisions too, an area at the top of the stairs with a lounge and tv too. A small built in area that you could make tea/coffee and I presume under that would have been a bar fridge for the milk etc.
Downstairs was a large office area, a lounge and then a large open kitchen (with a large walk in pantry that held cupboard space and the fridge and freezer.You wouldn't know it was even there except I asked for a glass of water.) a dining area and another lounge area - outside was a covered area and then the pool. Also a toilet and not sure if it was another bathroom as well. His property also has a creek running to one side. The house also has an enclosed garage and on the other side is another contained living area for his Mum. She has her own entrance from outside and has a bedroom, large bathroom area and open living, dining and kitchen. All this under the one roof. It was a good night, got to catch up with my SIL who has had breast cancer and still has one more lot of radiation treatment to go. Her hair is only just barely started to grow back. She is a lovely girl and has a positive attitude which has helped her through this.
So, I've not had time to make a card, therefore I am going to share another one of my swap cards.
This was a colour swap and luckily for me was my favourite "purple" I embroidered a frame on lilac cardstock, used a corner rounder and made up this sweet little 3D bear to put in the middle. I then mounted it onto a purple basecard.
Hope you find it interesting, thanks for stopping by
Take care and enjoy the rest of your weekend,
Sandy

4 comments:

  1. Hello Sandy. How beautiful and a gorgeous colour too. Love the embroidery, its so beautiful with that cute image too.
    Lots of love, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!
    Do you do the embroidery on a machine?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sandy, I love that embroidery.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sansy super sweet card-- the embroidery is gorgeous

    Cheers
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...