Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A Little Bird Told Me.

Hi everyone, another lovely day started off a bit cool but warmed up nicely! I went and saw my Mum and we went to the shops. We have a clothing chain called Millers and they were having a sale where everything in the shop was $20 and under. So I got 5 dresses for me, and a top and also a dress to give my sister for Christmas. A great saving and I also managed to get into a smaller size too, so am quite pleased!!
We had lunch at a little cafe and then did some grocery shopping as well. I think the dogs came out on top with the shopping as I bought bones, several different sizes and some huge turkey necks. Because there are two of them they compete a bit with this sort of thing and I usually buy chicken necks but they just gulp them down instead of chewing so the bigger turkey ones are great.
I made zucchini slice for tea and then had to race out to a full rehearsal for our upcoming carols night. Late home and had my tea very late too. Hubby got home after me so he had a long working day and has to be up about 3.30 to start again.
Well, the card I have to share tonight is one I made a little while ago but hadn't put on the blog and as I haven't had any time to craft today I thought it would be ideal to use it. A very simple card using a cuttlebug folder and a couple of stamps.
The basecard is a very vibrant pink from my stash, a white embossed piece using a dotty folder and I think the image was SU and I bought the sentiment stamp on e-bay. Thanks for stopping by to look,
Catch you tomoorow,
Take Care,
Sandy

7 comments:

  1. Good for you...the smaller size!
    Great card!
    The pink is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh good for you hun,well done you as for your card its just gorgeous love the layout and colors,hugs cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant, Sandy! I love that embossing and the use of white space!

    Love your new profile photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry for my absence!

    Great card, love the birdy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card! I love the sponging on the edges of the design pieces and the embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card. Sounds like you had a busy but fun day. What a bargain at Miller's.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet little card. So perfect and lovely.

    Your profile picture looks so nice with long hair.

    Monica xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...