Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Friday, January 6, 2012

Warning, Warning!!

Hi, I've just come home from a barbeque for one of our friends' sons. It is still warm outside and it is now about 11 p.m. Caught up with Shirley and Doug for a short while this morning for a cup of coffee and then spent the rest of the day at home.
The card I made today was for the birthday boy who is an adult but I liked this robot which was another freebie from Elizabeth Dulemba.
The basecard is SU Garden Green and the DP is from Piggy Tales, billy goats gruff collection and I've used both sides on my card. I put a small scrap of striped paper across the middle of the two. The image was printed out on the computer and then coloured with Copic Markers, cut out and mounted onto a Nestie die cut in white. I mounted this onto a piece of scrap blue cardstock and trimmed around leaving a small border. I made up the sentiment and typed into a word document and printed out. I cut it out with an oval punch and also stuck this onto a scrap of blue and trimmed around into a speech bubble and mounted at the top of the robot.
I would like to enter this at Pixie's Crafty Snippets - Challenge Number 1
Everything I used was from my growing pile of scraps. The basecard was the other half of A4 that I had left over from a previous card too!
Thanks for all the wondrous comments left for me. I can see Mum actually got one through, she has not been able to comment for months and we can't work out why.
Well,
Take care and see you again.
Sandy

15 comments:

  1. just going to bed,had a peep before lights out..
    A happy warning from your robot lol xx mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Sandy,a great fun image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific card Sandy, great use of snippets - hope you keep hopping in with fun makes like this one! Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blow some of that warmth our way pls Sandy!

    A really fab card, so fun and love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great fun image Sandy and lovely way to use your snippets. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card Sandy , well done. Happy New Year also :O) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable image & sentiment! Super cute ... even for a 'big boy'! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that robot card, too fun!

    Enjoy the weekend xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sandy great male card .Big boys love anything mechanical dont they?
    hugs shirley

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a great male card, great colour choices too, so vibrant
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sandy - It's adorable! I hope you'll share it in my Coloring Page Tuesday gallery at http://dulemba.com/index_CPTgallery.html . It's where I choose a card to feature in each week's newsletter.
    Keep creating!
    :)
    e

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hee hee . . . really like what you've made here. It's fun. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Sandy!! Now here is a card my hubby would understand!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...