Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

All You Need is Love

Welcome! I hope you have been having a great day and found some time to dabble in a bit of relaxing cardmaking!
I had class with Shirley today and made 3 lovely cards. I had my granddaughter with me too. She is always so good to take with me. We put up a little table for her and she had some soft toys and a colouring book and pencils, a little bag of snacks and a juice and she was happy to sit there while I made cards.
Lunch out with a couple of friends and then home to see her "Papa" who wasn't home - he had walked up to the local supermarket and when he got home he was very puffed. His first time out of the house since his accident and he really isn't up to it yet. He has to work out for himself how much he can do.
Choir practice tonight, I'm not keen on the music we are doing, Haydn pieces, too many flats!!
Anyway here is my card.
The basecard is SU Real Red and the DP is from Fiskars pack of papers by Heidi Grace Designs called Bouquet Trim. I punched some hearts out and used on both the inside and outside of the card. The image is a digi from Meljen's Designs and coloured with Copic Markers. The sentiment is from a Close to Ny Heart set called "Sentiments - My Acrylix" (an e-bay find) I used a Nestie die to cut out the image and then matted onto red card and trimmed around it.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
My Craft Spot #43 - Valentine's Day
Come and Get It Challenges - Love is in the Air
Cards for Men Challenge 3 - Seeing Red
Crafty Boots Challenges - Valentines
Cupcake Craft Challenges 178 - Pink and Red
Annabelle Stamp Blog Challenge - Say it with Hearts


I originally made this for the challenge over at Meljen's Design Challenge #95 - Loving You, and I've missed it! I should have written down the close off date. Will remember to do it next time, LOL>
Anyway, thanks for looking at my cards and listening to me waffle on,
Take Care,
Sandy
front of card

inside of card

20 comments:

  1. AAwwwww Sandy this is so sweet your card made me smile its just the love on their faces..priceless.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaahhh, that is so sweet! That is just gorgeous Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is just gorgeous Hun,that image is just so sweet hugs Cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how sweet! Lovely colouring of this image and so nice to see the inside of your card too! Thanks for sharing with AnnaBelle Stamps this week......good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card! Love the frame and the papers you used! Thanks for playing with us at Cards for Men!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a sweet image. Really like how you finish the inside of your cards too. Glad to hear your hubby is up and around. Hope he doesn't over do it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card, I love the attention to detail, especially on the inside where many people do not bother.

    Thank you for sharing your card with us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sandy ..Like this lots .That image is so cute and I love the
    diecut frame .great inside too .

    ReplyDelete
  9. lots of love and cute little rabbits.like inside of card too..
    love mum

    ReplyDelete
  10. AW those are the most adorable bunnies ever!!!

    Love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sandy

    This is one sweet card!!

    Love your cute little image and the gorgeous backing paper.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooh...Such a sweet and cute card!! Just love the image and your coloring! Thanks for joining my challenge over at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is so sweet! Love the inside as well!
      TFS with us this week :)
      Andrea

      Delete
  13. This is adorable! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week.
    Jayne x

    http://jayne-designs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. These bunnies are so sweet and I love the traditional red, pink and white theme of your card. Old school is sometimes best! Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Boots Challenges for our Valentines theme. xx Denise

    ReplyDelete
  15. Too cute, Sandy! I love your image and your layout is fab! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. All you do need is love...your card is so sweet. I love the image and your colouring. Thanks so much for taking part in this week’s Love challenge on Come and Get it Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely work. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a sweet card! The image is adorable and I love the frame too!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...