Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Friday, February 17, 2012

Happy Joyful Birthday

Hello everyone, thanks for stopping by today - i hope you are all looking forward to your weekend. Our granddaughter went home today. DIL, and the other two grandchildren came too so I got to have a cuddle with little Isaac as well as a hug with Amelia.
I stayed home today, I am usually out at a friend's craft group but hubby used the car and told me he would be a couple of hours so I didn't get organised and then by the time he did get home I decided it was too late to go so stayed home and did more washing, it just never seems to end!!!
A friend called me to see if I wanted to go to the free concert in the park that our local council holds every Friday night in Feb (last weeks got cancelled because of the rain). Tonight's concert was a Jazz one and next week will be Latin and then they have rescheduled the rained out one for the first week in March and that will be classical. The local Lions Charity Club put on a barbeque so we usually support that while we are there.
My card for today is a shaped card made with Nesite Scalloped Circle Die and also the plain Circle Die.
I used SU Basic Black for the base, added another scalloped black circle to cover over the little spot where the fold is and then a circle in red and another in white with the little House Mouse image stamped in Basic Black ink. The stamp is called "Mice-tro" by Stampabilities. I just coloured the face, hands and feet and the music. I also stamped it again and 3d the image. The sentiment on the front is from SU set "Small Sayings" and so is the little heart stamp.
I also put red and white circles inside with a sentiment from SU set "Whimsical Words" and again stamped 3 little hearts in SU Real Red.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges.
I did make it for the challenge over at Annabelle's but looks like I missed the boat!!!!

Sentimental Sundays Challenge #89: Shaped Cards
One Stitch At a Time - challenge #100 - Anything Goes
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Week 141 - Free and Easy February

Well off to bed, have a great weekend.
Take Care,
Sandy

Front of card



Inside of card


9 comments:

  1. Hello Sandy. How sweet. Love the shape and that image is just so lovely.
    Lots of love, Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy...this is so cute...a perfect image and card.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, so cute, and a great shaped card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is just so super sweet love it hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. Thanks a lot for playing along with us at sentimental sundays this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great, I love that maestro mousey!

    Great shape too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet image ,perfect sentiment on fab shaped card ..

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha This is SOOOOOOO cute! I love the little meesers when they are on the cards (only!) and you have done a great job with this. The coloring and the clean fresh look are great! Thanks for coming over to OSAAT and see you again I hope! Smiles, Samara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...