Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Thankyou in Yellow

Rush, rush, rush!!! I mislaid my card and I've been looking for it everywhere. Finally found it mixed up with the scrap papers which I had put into the bits and pieces box.
So I won't chit chat tonight but just get on with sharing my card as I still have to write up my MIM DT post for tomorrow morning.
Here it is:

front of card


 inside of card ( believe me, LOL, I have used the same cardstock as the front and this is showing too bright a yellow. Someone make a scanner that does the right thing, please!!!)

Recipe:
SU Daffodil Yellow cardstock for the basecard
Paler yellow cardstock from stash
Nestie Star Circle Die
Yellow Ribbon from stash
SU Daffodil Yellow inkpad
SU Love & Care - Flower stamp
SU Curly Cute - sentiment
SU Basic Brown inkpad

I am entering this into the following challenges:
Crafting When We Can - Challenge 23 ~  Monochrome
Stampin' Sisters in Christ - Challenge #149 ~ Clean and Simple
Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - Monochromatic

Well bye for now,
Take Care,
Sandy

9 comments:

  1. Sandy - What a great card! The flower punched in the middle of the card is great! I like everything about this card! Thanks for joining us this week at SSiC.
    Blessings,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous zingy yellow Sandy great stamping well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bright, cheery card .. great set out,colouring and ribbon finishes it off..love the inside too. love mum

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a bright and wonderful card, loving the yellow, thanks for joining us on crafting when we can hugs vicky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful sunny card. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cheerful card! Really love it!

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Crafting when we can. Hope you will join us next time. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin. I am in love with yellows and your card is so bright and happy - fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...