Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

You're Out of This World

Hi again,
Yep, I know, I'm late as usual. I had choir practise tonight that went a bit late and then I had to drop a friend home and we sat in the car for a while and talked. Petrol is cheap at the moment and the fuel tank was low so I stopped at the Petrol Station as well. Everyone was in bed asleep when I finally got home so after a cup of coffee, I got started on my card.
Here it is!!!

front of card

inside of card
Recipe:
SU Elegant Eggplant cardstock for the card base
SU Daffodil Yellow
Big Note Die
Stamps are all from "Out of This World" by There She Goes Stamps
SU Elegant Eggplant ink
Purple Jelly Roll Pen - I went over the words, stars and planet
Copic Markers
I paper pieced the edges of the craters and the ring on the planet after I stamped them onto the yellow card.
The little boy was stamped onto white card, coloured and then cut out.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Mema's Crafts - July Challenge ~ Anything Goes
Make My Monday  - Colour Wheel Challenge 3 ~ Complimentary Colours - Yellow & Purple
The Crafty Pad - Challenge #179 ~ Paper Piecing (ring on the planet and the crater edges are paper pieced)

Thanks for stopping by and for all the fab comments on yesterdays post. Many thanks
Take Care,
Sandy

16 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Sandy,great image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is one super cute image Hun and adore the layout,hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandy - this is a wonderful card for a child! Love the bright colours you've used. Thanks for joining the fun this week at The Crafty Pad in our Paper Piecing challenge.
    Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your card with us at The Crafty Pad for our Paper Piecing Challenge.
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really cute and fun card and love how you've interpreted the colours.
    Thanks for joining in at MMM this week, lovely to see you there.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely darling! LOVE your little alien--and his scene is fabulous!!! Thanks for joining in my third color wheel challenge at MMM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute young people's card,like the colours, and inside really inviting.. love mum xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cutest little alien I've ever seen. Terrific card Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute little card. Just adorable it is. Thank you for joining us at Mema's Crafts and sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sandy. Fun card and awesome image for youngsters card .

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for joining us at MMM with this delightful childs card.
    suzi b :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Who would have thought that just two colours would make such a charming card - it's fabulous and I love it - thanks for joining in at MMM this week - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh! So cute! What a great choice of images. Love it. Hugs, Buttons x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sandy this is fabulous and a great image too! Thank you for playing with us at The Crafty Pad this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...