Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Card with punched flowers

The weekend is finished here in Sth Oz and I'm feeling bushed!!! I haven't made any cards today so I am going to share one I made a while ago using punches.
The pink rose was made with a 6 petal punch and then you gradually make each layer smaller by cutting some petals out and then overlapping the end petals and adhering with glue. You then glue it all together after you have shaped the petals with an embossing tool. The other flowers are just a punched flower with minimal shaping.  Pearls to finish off the centres and a few strips of green paper for the flourishes and for the leaves. The oval is drawn on with a gold pen and then fancy corner stickers are placed at the corners of the embossed rectangle. This is a bit hard to see in the pic. The card has deckled edges.
I haven't decorated the inside as yet.
Here it is - sorry the pic is not very good, I tried scanning it, but the flower is too big to sit flat enough. It just made the whole card look out of shape!!!


Recipe:
Pre-embossed deckled edge cardbase- it is quite a large card compared to the ones I normally make
Pearlised apricot paper
Pearlised pale blue paper
5 petal punch
6 petal punch
Pearls from stash
Decorative corners from stash
Peel off sentiment from stash
Gold Pen
Embossing tool
Foam mat for shaping petals

Well, I did manage to go to quite a few blogs and catch up with some commenting today but now I'm off to bed.
Thanks for stopping by and for all the fab comments too.
Take Care,
Sandy

7 comments:

  1. Hello Sandy. OH WOW, what a fantastic creation. I just love that colour and your design with the flowers too, is a fantastic combination. I love it. Happy crafting.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, your flowers are gorgeous

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh gosh Hun,this is just gorgeous I adore those flowers,they look amazing,hugs Cherylxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Such a lovely colour and great flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Sandy, so pretty and feminine..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colours and roses very pretty. xx mum xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandy this is stunning....love all those gorgeous flowers

    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...