Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Felt Christmas Tree Card

I've just come back from choir practise and decided I am too tired to make a card, so am going to share one that I made a little while ago. I had made one of these about a year ago at a workshop but we used stamped images. This one I made here at home using a similar layout but I've used this lovely felt tree, I love the tiny little buttons on it .
I went out with Fran this morning over to Shirley's house for our usual Tuesday morning cardmaking session. We all enjoyed each other's company and made 3 lovely cards, Thanks Shirley!!!
Fran and I stopped off for some lunch and then popped out to Spotlight looking for some more foam dots. They have not had any in stock for quite a while and we keep telling them we won't buy the thicker ones that they do have. The woman told us that she has ordered them but they have not come in yet.
We also dashed over to another shop looking for some plastic folders that they had out cheap with rub-ons from last Christmas. I have been using them to store my nestie dies and also some of the clear stamps. I now have quite a few sheets of rub-ons that I don't really use - I'll have to find something to do with them!!!
Well onto my card,
Sorry - my scanner does an auto scan which means I don't have to crop, but sometimes if I don't get it 100% straight it cuts off some of the card. It really is even all the way around, LOL.
Too tired to do another scan, I've tried 2 times now.


Recipe:
Gold Metallic Cardbase
Paper was Kaszass I think
Ribbon from stash
Safety Pins from my sewing box!

Well, I'm heading off to bed now, thanks so much for stopping by and I do hope you find something here that will give you ideas to expand on for your self.
Take Care,
Sandy

4 comments:

  1. Just love your sweet christmas tree with those gorgeous little buttons...love what you have done with your ribbon

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fave holiday card, adorable tree and buttons. Thanks for your visit and sweet luv. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandy, fab card...I love working with felt and it always seems to make a good Christmas tree! Love the pins and ribbon, thats a nice addition.

    Thanks for popping by my blog, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tree is very cute and love the safety pins with your ribbon. A very touchy feely card. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...