Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Saturday, August 4, 2012

The gift of chocolate

Hi, I hope you are enjoying your weekend. Mine is already half over!!! Hubby is still away and I've been to craft this afternoon where I made the chocolate gift box with the ribbon pull.  I had looked it up quite a while a go and was on my To Do List, but my friend Helen made one at  a lesson (I think) and shared it with our little group today.We provided the double sided paper, ribbon and chocolate and she bought along her bird punch and some papers to use to cut it out with.
I had to pick up one of my friends and also drop her off after craft and then head home early as I was invited out for a meal at a friend's house before she and I went off to see a play. It was "To Kill a Mockingbird"  It was very good. There next one is going to be "Pride and Prejudice" so might go along to that one next time. It's not on for a couple of months so might ask our eldest daughter if she wants to go as she is a Jane Austin fan.
We got home a bit late and I thought about making a card, but by the time I checked out my e-mail etc it is just too late now. I've been having too many late nights and my head is starting to pound again.
So.... I'm just going to share a pic of my chocolate cover.  LOL, the chocolate is still in there!!!!!



Recipe:
Double sided paper from Stampin' Up
Bird punch from Stampin' Up
Ribbon from stash


I am entering this into the following challenges:
Dutch Dare Card Challenges - #176 Bugaboo ~ Anything but a card

This image drove me nuts - everytime I tried to put it on, it would turn it sideways even though it was saved in this format!  My son has managed to get it on for me, making my head throb even more. Very frustrating.
It's taken me 10 minutes or more just to upload it.

Anyway, I'm heading for my bed and hope I get up when the alarm goes off in the morning as I have to get up and go to church. We usually get there a bit early as the choir do a run through of the anthem we are singing in the service.
So goodnight from me.
Thanks to those of you who stopped by today
Take Care,
Sandy

6 comments:

  1. Your chocolate box sounds interesting! Hope your head feels better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely paper, Sandy....what a great idea!
    Hope your head feels better.....and I know what you mean about having to set the alarm for church....Sunday is the only day I need to set it....haaa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab idea Sandy, I love the paper.
    Hope you manage to get up ok in the morning!
    Hugs
    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's lovely, Sandy! I wonder if the chocs will last long...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea Sandy making a chocolate box cover looks so pretty...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely gift idea. Thanks for joining in at DDCC.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...