Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Bathing Beauties

Welcome to 3 new followers, Sauyma, Eileen and Sari, nice to meet you.
I didn't get much done today, I slept in for about 30 mins and then decided to do some commenting for Make It Monday, ring my Mum, have a late shower and get dressed finally!!! A friend rang and asked if I was going up to the shops, which I usually do around lunchtime to get afternoon tea for the craft group and also some lunch to take with me. I met her up there a bit earlier than usual and we had lunch together before I had to rush back home to pick up my craft things.  I realised I was going to teach a couple of the girls how to make the chocolate ribbon slider box and then I had to race around finding bits and pieces for that.
We had a good afternoon, Jane made a couple of boxes and Joyce did one as well.  I played around and adjusted the size of the card and where the score lines went to make another box to fit a smaller block of chocolate.
We had tea out with friends and then I thought I had choir practise. I decided to pop back home before going just to check the choir roster and saw that he had changed tonight and make it next week instead. I'm glad I didn't drive into town first. I hate it when I drive in and see there are no cars in the back of the church.  It's not too far to go but still a waste of time and fuel. Hubby had gone to the hotel straight from work, so he had his car and I think called in to see our son because he thought I was out too. It didn't matter because I did some more commenting and got caught up with all the entries.
I watched a bit of tv and thought about what I wanted to make tonight.
Here is what I came up with!!!

Front of card

Inside of Card
Recipe:
Brown Cardstock from stash for the cardbase
Kula Cream cardstock from Office Works
Tim Holtz - Vintage Photo inkpad
Images are all from TJ Designs called Bathing Beauties - I made a collage effect for the front using 5 stamps
and another one for the inside of the card.
SU Early Espresso Inkpad
Circle punches - two sizes

I am entering this into the following challenges:
Stamp n doodle - Challenge ~ Anything Goes
Through the Craftroom Door - October Challenge #40 ~ Anything Goes
House of Gilli - Anything Goes


Thanks for stopping by today, I hope your day was a good one,
Take Care,
Sandy

10 comments:

  1. Marvellous card. Lo ve the stamps and the vintage look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Vintage Card! Love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stamp-N-Doodle!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, love the stamps and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandy!
    What alovely and beautiful vintage card!Such a gorgeous image!Thanks for the warm welcoming! Have a wonderful evening! Hugs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow,that's before I was born. I like it inside to,great work.
    xx mum xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the vintage look your card has!
    Thanks for playing with us this week at Through The Craft Room Door(TTCRD)
    Huggs
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card!
    Getting caught up in blogland again!
    Love the telescoping(?) snowman card!
    And everything between here and there!
    Full blown blizzard & snowfall warning for us...not supposed to quit until Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super images Sandy love the shading aound them for this beautiful card ..
    hugs Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, what a lovely card, fantastic image which is shown off by your amazing papers.

    Thank for joining us at Stamp 'n' Doodle.

    Good luck

    Anne-Marie x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...