Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Easel Card on top of a box

Hello and welcome to my blog today. Hope things are well in your part of the world. We have another friend staying with us for two nights this week. She is down from the country to do an extra training course to further her nursing qualifications. This one is to do with blood. She works in a country hospital and will soon have fairly high grade skills which means she can be able to deal with a lot more things that crop up without having to contact a doctor. (doctors are not always at the hospital but have to be called in when necessary .)
I went off to craft this morning after picking little Isaac up. I was there early and then only one of my ladies turned up (about 15-20 mins late) - there should have been four of them. Well that meant I taught 1 on 1 which in the end was needed to make this little box . I had envisioned them all making an easel card as well to adhere to the top. LOL, but we ran out of time.
So here is what I made, I decided to make the card with no stamping except for the sentiment.


Front of Card

Another view with the drawer opened slightly 
Recipe:
Blue Card from stash
Nestie Dies - Scalloped circle and classic circle cut together to make a frame.
SU More Merry Messages stamps - for the sentiment
SU Night of Navy
Brads
Snowflake punches by Marrianne
Bling from stash
DP - scraps from stash.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

The Crazy Challenge - CCH#131 ~ Sketch( I've used the sketch on the easel topper card
Creative Moments - Challenge 3 ~ More than one fold
Just Keep on Creating - Christmas is just around the corner challenge



Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Sandy





9 comments:

  1. You have wonderful skills with making 3D paper items and this one is no exception. Your easel card on the drawer box is so darling and I love the papers you used. Is that the original color of the blue gems or did you color them? They are sooo pretty Sandy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. U just inspired me to try this one out Sandy!!! this is beautiful girl....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just fabulous Sandy, love the colours and great design, never made one, but now I'm inspired...gorgeous.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great style...will have to add this to my to list. Wonderful colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Sandy love your colours such a great project

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so nice,What a surprise for christmas, great colours combined.
    love mum

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card, I really must give this a try. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Christmas project. Thanks for sharring with us at The Crazy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful creation, love the colors and the design. Thasnk you for joining us at Creative Moments this fortnight. Abbie (Owner) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...