Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Lots of Presents

Hi, I've been missing in action for a couple of days, hubby has had a friend staying with us and that has messed up routine around here. I've now made 16 recycled Christmas cards for church but hadn't made anything of my own until late tonight.   LOL. after everyone else has gone to bed!!!
So I won't chat but get on and share my card. I haven't done the inside yet but at least I actually sat down and made a card!
Here it is......

Recipe:
SU Tempting Turquoise cardstock for the cardbase and mattes
White cardstock from stash (in my scrap pile)
Sentiment from SU More Merry Messages
SU Real Red inkpad
Digi from Birdie Brown
Copic Markers
DP's are also from stash (again from my scrap pile!!!)

I am entering this into the following challenges:
Stamping Challenges - Nov ~ Traditional Christmas


Okay, that's it again from me for the time being. I had better go and let the dogs into the laundry. I've left them outside a bit longer as our guest has his car and trailer on the road outside our house. It has his motorcycle on the trailer. It was damaged in an accident. He was sitting outside earlier tonight on our verandah in the dark drinking his coffee and a man came up and started snooping at the bike. He didn't realise for a while that he was being watched and when he did, he took off. Makes you kind of nervous that he may come back after everyone is asleep.
Well, I do hope you enjoyed your weekend,
Take Care,
Sandy.

7 comments:

  1. Hello Sandy. Such a sweet image. Lovely bright and colourful too.
    Take care.
    With love, Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheerful card,good working with papers,cute little girl. love mum..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a nice and colorful card! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous,love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just so cute. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet image Sandy, a lovely Christmas card.

    Thanks so much for joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet! Thanks for joining in our traditional Christmas challenge at Stamping Sensations this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...