Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Who wants a Snowball Fight?

Isn't it funny, we don't get snow here, but it has always fascinated me and I love fun snowman images etc. I've seen and heard of lots of problems with snow but I've also seen how pretty it is and the fun you can have in it. Weather can be so very destructive and at other times such a thing of beauty.  I decided today to make a card with this happy  little snowman on it.
Thanks to all of you who commented on Layla's card yesterday, you should have seen her little face light up when I read them out to her.

Onto my card for today........

Front of card - I stamped the snowman onto the die cut and then again onto white card, coloured him and then fussy cut out (even those little stick arms and hands and the little snowball!!!) and glued him over the first image.

Inside of card
Recipe:
SU Real Red cardstock for the top fold basecard
DP from stash (at least 2 years old, LOL)
Nellie Snellen Die
Joy Craft Die - I cut this in half and used 1 half on the front and the other on the inside.
Sentiment on front is from SU Snow Much Fun stamp set
Sentiment on inside is from SU More Merry Messages stamp set
Black Memento inkpad
Copic Markers
Bling from stash
Carl snowflake punch
Scraps of blue card

I am entering this into the following challenges
Lady Anne's Challenges - Anything Goes
The Crafty Bloggers Network - Christmas Anything Goes
Crafty Cardmakers - Challenge 79 ~ More than one punch and /or diecut (I've used two different dies and 1 punch)

Thanks for stopping by today and also for the wonderful comments too.
Hugs,
Sandy

11 comments:

  1. what a cool....card.love the snowman and is years since i had a fight....lol!!!! hug ssassyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Sandy, I love snowmen too, and all that fussy cutting, well done you..love the papers and die cut..fabulous card.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fabulous Christmas card, love your snowman. Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's. I hope we see you again.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx
    cardsbyladyanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really cute card Sandy and such a lovely image

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. What A great card you have made Lovely colors and a sweet image!

    Thanks you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week

    Hugs Betty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sandy ..love the frame for the fun snowman and the NS diecut behind that .

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm almost sad to read that you don't get snow, it is beautiful and really sets the mood for the holidays while you're smelling the turkey and listening to the Christmas music. It's like living in a snowglobe. :) But then comes the bratty kids that tromp through it and break up the perfectly blanketed landscape and they bring the dog that changes the color in certain spots and then the snow plow throws up a huge mound of dirt and sludge snow in your yard and then you get to shovel!! :D But the winter wonderland will never me marred on your card...it's preserved perfectly. Beautiful work Sandy!! You put Christmas spirit in my heart with this one.
    hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your snowman image, he looks ready for trouble! Great colouring and I really like your layout too.

    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Feebsy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun snowman card. Love the colors. And like wow on all the fussy cutting it looks wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Lady Anne's Monday anything challenge.
    Rosie DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the little snowman. I wouldn't have the patience to cut out like that. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. Cxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...