Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Floral card - Triple Time Stamping

Hi and welcome to my blog, if you're visiting I hope you find something here to interest you. I did my usual things for a Tuesday, spent time with Shirley and Fran making cards, a quick lunch out and then  home to do a bit of laundry. Quite hot today so got everything dry even though the last load didn't make it out to the clothes line until about 6 p.m.
Our youngest daughter popped in to show me a couple of new pages in her scrap book and ended up staying for a bit of tea. I had choir tonight but got there about 10 mins late, came in on the last of the vocal warm ups.  I drop a friend home, so I didn't arrive back here until about 10:30 p.m.
I've spent some time on the computer and then sat down and made this card to share. A technique I first saw at my friend Jane's and then I saw that it was the theme for one of the challenge blogs, so.... watched the video tutorial and then had a go.
Here is what I made......

Front of card (I haven't had time to do the inside yet)

 Recipe:
Black Card Stock from Stash
White Card Stock from Stash
SU Pumpkin Pie inkpad
SU Certainly Celery Inkpad
Sentiment and Flower from SU set Love and Care
Heart Charm from Stash
Ribbon from Stash

LOL, I certainly did a good job of shopping my stash today. No new items and all of these ones I've had for quite a while too!

I am entering this into the following challenges:
The pretty Little Ribbon Shop Blog - February challenge #19 ~ Anything Goes
My Grafico Challenges - Challenge #144 ~ Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by today
Take Care,
Sandy




9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous triple layering and a very classy LOVE card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous result Sandy, not tried this yet. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look of your new blog Sandy...I just love this technique its so amazing...great card

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous,love the papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very quiet here ,pretty card ,with the added touch of ribbon and heart..love mum

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very elegant creations Sandy.

    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Pretty Little Ribbons challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very elegant card, Sandy - love the depth!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful!

    Thanks for joining us at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...