Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Friday, February 15, 2013

Kitten playing in the grass

Hi again, babysat the grandchildren today, so a quick trip out to have coffee with friends - I had to drop off a magazine to Shirley as I forgot to take it with me to craft on Tuesday. The kids and I popped into the cheap shop to buy a couple of crafty bits and pieces and then to the supermarket for lunch ingredients and a few other groceries.
A chat with Mum on the phone after I put Isaac to bed and then some cardmaking with Layla, she wanted to finish her card she started on Monday. I should take pics of them but I keep forgetting to do it and she takes them home to put in her box that I bought her to store her card stash in. Her first Get Well card, LOL.
The concerts in the park that the council put on have started this month on Friday nights so my friend, Fran and I went. We had barbeque tea there put on by one of the charities and then sat back and listened to the band. Easy listening music which got better towards the end when they did a bit more swing style and the leader (a man) sang. The only woman they had in the group played two different instruments and also sang but she was not good!!!
It was late when I got home (hubby decided to go into town to the Fringe Festival parade and got home about 20 mins later than me) so relaxed a bit and then got stuck into finishing off a DT card and also the card I am sharing tonight.
Here is what I came up with.....

Front of Card

 Inside of card
Recipe:
SU Early Espresso cardstock for the cardbase (top fold)
DP are both from scrap stash
White card stock from stash
SU Certainly Celery and Kiwi Kiss also from scrap stash (circle on inside is same green just scanned different for some reason!)
Nestie Dies - Classic Circles, large and small
Sentiments from 2 sets of clear stamps - Kanban stamps and
Fiskars scallop border punch
Image is a freebie from Sleikje
Copic Markers
Memento black ink
DS tape roller

I am entering this into the following challenges:
Daring Cardmakers  - Fly, Fly Butterfly
Totally Papercrafts - Challenge #154 ~ Pets


Thanks for stopping by and welcome also to a new follower.  Please leave a comment if you pop in, it's nice to know you've been.
Take Care,
Sandy

7 comments:

  1. Lovely card Sandy love your sweet image

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute card,also image,paper and colours.
    love mum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card design , Sandy and sweet image .
    hugs Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card. Lovely sentiment.

    Thanks for joining in at Totally Papercrafts this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaw, that is such a cute card Sandy. It makes me smile! Lovely work! Tahnks for sharing with Daring Cardmakers this week. Zuz. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card, thanks for sharing with us at TPC x carol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...