Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Trees - Gingerloft DT card

I've not been well and I am backdating this post as it was supposed to appear Sunday. Hope I haven't caused too much disruption but have been in bed too sick to do anything.
I won't chit chat, but just share the card and encourage you to enter the challenge at Gingerloft this fortnight where the theme is Trees.
Here's my card......

Recipe:
Dark blue card from stash
DP from
Nestie Die - Labels Seventeen
Image is from Gingerloft - Palm Tree Set
Fisherman is from Dearie Dolls
Copic Markers
Punches are both from SU - Word window and Decorative tag punch (I think)


Would love to see your card being entered this fortnight.
Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs,
Sandy

1 comment:

  1. Great card - so funny. Love the way you have draped the string over the tree.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...