Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

PSC86 - Favourite technique at Perfect Sentiments Challenge

The Design Team have had a break for the past month at the Perfect Sentiment Challenge Blog and we are all renewed and ready to face the rest of the year. We've still been busy creating just like you and looking forward to seeing your entries again. So please pop by our blogs and check out what we've been doing. We would love to know you've been so please leave a comment.
 This week we are asking you all to share a favourite technique and don't forget we still need to see your sentiment on the front of your card as well.
There was also a DT call during our break so you can look forward to "seeing" some new faces on the team soon too.
I've used Paper Embroidery on my card. It is high on my list of favourite techniques and can be combined with lots of other techniques to make wonderful cards and artwork. I even used it on some of my layout pages in my wedding photo album!!!
Well onto my card for this week..... I made this into a belated birthday card because Kitty looks a little bit guilty about something. She has a retro feel so I kept the sentiment and the two little hearts in the same feel by just using black ink to stamp them. I popped Kitty up with foam dots and also one of the little hearts too.

Recipe:
SU Peach Parfait cardstock for the cardbase and matte
SU Bashful Blue cardstock for mattes
Pale lilac card from stash
Image is from Robyn's Fetish and is called Katie Kitty
Sentiment is from Close to My Heart
Heart stamp is from SU 
Multicoloured Thread from my large stash of threads, LOL.
Copic Markers
Memento Black inkpad
DS tape roller
Foam Dots

I hope you enjoy visiting my fellow teamies and leaving them a comment about their creations and seeing their favourite techniques too. We are all looking forward to sharing yours as well.
Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs,
Sandy

3 comments:

  1. Love this image and wonderful details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, just love the stitching, its amazing!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous project Sandy! Love the stitching and I've always loved that cute image.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...