Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, December 15, 2013

CAS card with Bugaboo Challenge #50 - 613 Avenue Create DT card

Sunday has arrived and I've not been feeling 100% We went out for our SIL's birthday last night and the food was good but this morning  I'm not! Could just be a coincidence!!! Anyway I didn't make it to church and have stayed here at home. I've pottered around getting some cards done and also a couple of loads of washing. It was my Mum's birthday yesterday too, so Happy Birthday, Mum!!!!
It's Team B's turn this week to share some inspiration with you and the theme this week is as usual Anything Goes with the optional twist this time of creating a CAS creation.
Our sponsor this week is Bugaboo and I got to play with this sweet little mouse (don't like the real ones...lol)

Here is my card... sharing it twice!!!
This one was taken with the camera

 and this was done on the scanner. A bit brighter, but the mouse is really grey as in the first picture and the other colours of the image are more true in the photograph as well


Recipe:
SU Night of Navy cardstock
White doily - a Christmas gift from a friends
Sentiment was from a freebie set of stamps
Copic Markers
Memento inkpad
DS tape roller
Foam Dots
Our generous sponsor this week is 
winner will win 7 images
 
 
It's late afternoon here now so I had better go and get something for hubby for tea before he dies of hunger, lol (he would probably just forage in the fridge anyway....)
Why not head over and enter the challenge this week with those last minute makes before Christmas! We would love to see them.
 Remember if you haven't already linked up for the Block Party..This is your invitation! Click HERE  to link up!  Thanks for playing in our neighborhood!
I've also added a page at the top of my blog to you can check out the prizes for the Block Party/500 followers. Loads of fab prizes so check it out!

Thanks for stopping by, 
Take Care,
Sandy

2 comments:

  1. Great CAS card Sandy! Lots of white space and a simple image. I know how you feel about the dilemma of the scanner vs. a photo. I have ended up using a program that will adjust lighting and contrast and have finally found a system that works most of the time. But I will tell ya - that scanner sure is easier!! LOL!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
  2. long try but hopefully here, like the pretty work on your card and colours.. hope you are better.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...