Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Friday, January 3, 2014

Birthday card for my Aunt's 70th.

Hi everyone, I thought I would share the card that I gave my Aunty last Saturday for her 70th birthday. I decided not to add the number 70 to the front and to keep it pretty simple using a gorgeous felted design paper.
Here it is......


Recipe:
SU Black cardstock
Lilac cardstock from stash
DP is from Kaisercraft
Sentiment is from SU
Punch - oval
Nestie Die - Deckled ovals
Bling from stash

Finally managed to get some more white cardstock from Office Works. I had to go to a different branch as the local one didn't have any. One of the assistants there spent about 10 minutes trying to find me some as it was still showing on their computer that they had stock! Even the one I went to today had to go and get it from the store room as it had only just come in!
I bought two packets so it will last me a while, lol.
It's just after midnight here and as I stayed up late last night (after 2 a.m.) I think I had better hit the sack!!!
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs,
Sandy

5 comments:

  1. so stunning sandy.i love the gorgeous stylish design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome job love ur happy birthday card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So classy and elegant! And I love purple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful!! Love the design!!

    Thanks for hopping along with YNS today!!
    Happy new year !!!

    Nicole’s Craft Nook
    Nicole’s Valentine’s Day BLOG Candy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aunty Nola did comment that you made a lovely card for her. only handmade card she got so was extra special xx mum

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...