Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Challenge #13 Baby's First Christmas

Time for another challenge at Completely Christmas. It's nearly the end of May and for lots of us there is the need to be making Christmas cards, tags, decorations etc. Sometimes Christmas time can be pretty stressful with all the food organisation and house work (especially putting my craft bits and pieces away for a while!!!)
so I know making my cards throughout the year is just what I need to do and you can to and enjoy entering the challenges as well. There is always a wonderful prize from a sponsor each week too.
Our sponsor this week is Stitchy Bear Stamps and I chose this cute image to make my card with.
Here is the card.....

Recipe:
Pink cardstock from stash - I used nestie grand scalloped circle to make a bauble shaped card.
DP from my scrap pile
White cardstock
Gold shiny cardstock from stash
Image is Baby Baubles - Awww Baby 
Sentiment was made on the computer
Nesties - Grand Circle dies and Classic Circles - large
            - Deckled Oval die
Decorative label punch - cut in half to form top of bauble
Ribbon from stash
Copic Markers
Memento black inkpad
D/S tape roller
Foam Dots
Hole Punch

We would love to see you entering the challenge this week. Don't forget to check out the DT cards and blogs too.
I've got to go get ready for a friend's 60th birthday celebration so will say goodbye for now.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs,
Sandy

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,love the colours and fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning sandy.gorgeous image and i love the fab bauble shape ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandy
    Fabulous card... The image is sooooo cute...
    Hugs Sylvie DT...
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandy Great Design Hugs
    Suzy B
    XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...