Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Challenge# 70 - "Ba Da Bling" with 613 Avenue Create

Oops, a bit late posting today. We've had the 3 grandchildren over the weekend  and when they went home, I decided to do a bit of sorting through a few boxes of craft bits and pieces and try to cull some stuff. Ended up with most of it back in the box. I should be just ruthless and empty the whole box without looking as what I kept probably won't make it onto any of my projects in the near future!!! Are you in the same boat and keep things because you might just need it? I ended up adding to my card and DP scraps - I think I need some time to do a bit of diecutting to use up some of the scraps or maybe stamps some sentiments for later.
Anyhow, I had better get on and share my card for the design team as it is tea time and hubby's stomach is probably growling by now, lol.
The challenge is Anything Goes (as usual) with an Optional Twist. This week we want to see lots of bling.
Our sponsors this week are Beansie Doodles and Delicious Doodles. The image I got to play with, is from Delicious Doodles. Check out the blog and see the rest of the DT's creations.
Here is my card........ I think this would be suitable for a male or female.



Recipe:
SU Real Red cardstock
SU Basic Black cardstock
White card from stash
DP is from
Image is Valentina from Delicious Doodles
Sentiment is from SU
Bling is from stash (I've used a swirl, a corner bling and also placed bling all along the edge of the DP)
Copic Markers
Foam Dots
Circle Punches
Memento Black inkpad

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Sister Act Card Challenge - Challenge # 55 ~ Anything Goes


Thanks to all of you that entered our last challenge and to the winners, top 3 and honourable mentions. Lots of lovely creations to look at!!! We are all looking forward to what you come up with this week - so get busy and let us see all that bling (if you want to add the twist)
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs,
Sandy

2 comments:

  1. Stunning card Sandy, love the image. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy .LOVE that bling the image and your colouring .
    hugs Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...