Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Challenge #18 Christmas with Sparkle N Sprinkle

Welcome to my blog, it was horrid weather yesterday, very windy and heavy rain. Apparently there was a lot of damage in the Adelaide Hills due to the high wind. A friend and I were out at Shirley's house where we had a Close to my Heart party and made some cards and checked out the catalogue for a few stamps. It was a good afternoon. I had been out in the morning to an exercise physiology clinic to check out some more exercise to help with my diabetes management. I have a few free sessions through a government programme to try and get people with major health issues fitter and healthier so in the long run there will be less drain on the health system. I just had a consultation and next week I actually do some of the exercise regime. It's hard finding the time to fit it in when I'm not babysitting or doing craft sessions etc.
It's Saturday, so that means a new challenge is starting at Completely Christmas - the theme is Anything Goes and as long as it is a Christmas project we don't mind what you make.
Our sponsor this week is Sparkle N Sprinkle and I chose this lovely poinsettia to use as an embellishment to my vintage Christmas image that was a freebie on the net.
Digi images are so versatile, don't forget that you can resize them and use them as embellishments too. That's how I have used this lovely poinsettia digi image.
Here is my card......

Recipe:
Dark Green cardstock from stash (had this a long time and it is a great green for Christmas) - it looks a bit black here but it's not quite that dark.
White cardstock
Images - Poinsettia from Sparkle N Sprinkle
           - Vintage couple was a freebie on the net
Embossing Folder -
Copic Markers
D/S tape Roller
Foam Dots
Tiny red bling for the centre of the poinsettia from Do Craft

Time for me to get some jobs done around the house, it's been hard getting washing dried at the moment. The dryer isn't working so I've put a couple of drying racks up in the lounge room and they take a couple of days to dry like that depending what it is.
Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you on the challenge blog.
Take Care and enjoy your weekend.
Hugs,
Sandy

1 comment:

  1. morning Sandy hun I adore your vintage card really lovely and the poinsettia is beautiful - sorry a bit late getting over here but been away hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...