Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Challenge 21.... A Get Well Card with Sassy Studios

Hi everyone, it is another cold day here in Adelaide, no rain yet but the sky has been threatening all day. I didn't feel 100% this morning but still went off to my PT session. She was kind on me and let me lie down on the bench press and do weights that way instead of getting up and down for the half hour. We did interval training and various weights - still came away with a headache, but I took a couple of tablets when I got home and it has settled down for which I am grateful.
Today brings a new challenge at Crafty Girls Challenges Blog and I do hope you will find time to link up one of your creations. We had 352 entries for the challenge that has just finished. If you get time to do some blog hopping, there were lots of fabulous cards to check out!!!
Our sponsor for this challenge is Sassy Studio Designs and I got to design my card using this fabulous image.
Here's my card.......

Recipe:
SU Tempting Turquoise cardstock for the square basecard and diecut and punched tag
Purple cardstock from stash (had this quite a while now, lol, and slowly getting through the pack of 100 sheets)
Textured White Linen cardstock from Quill for the image and sentiment
DP is from Merci 6x6 mini stack (also a long time stash item!)
Image is Get Well Sassy from Sassy Studio Designs
Sentiment is from SU - Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Nestie Die - Adorning Squares
Punches - SU Word Window and complimentary tag punch (can't remember the name of this one)
Copic Markers
Memento Black Inkpad
D/S tape roller
Foam Dots

I'm off to do a bit more colouring as I have another couple of cards to finish off before the weekend and I have a busy day tomorrow so need to fit it in sometime today or tomorrow night. Hope your day has been a good one. Don't forget to pop over to the challenge blog and enter the challenge. We would love to see you there.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs,
Sandy
 

2 comments:

  1. I just love this card Sandy.... Its so beautiful and if I didn't have a little one I would have spend they last few days like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy, A lovely card and image, love the design and the colours. Thank you so much.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...