Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Emily Rain Showers - Challenge #76 at 613 Avenue Create

Brrr, it is so cold. Its after midnight so officially I am writing my post up on the right day. I'm sitting in the lounge room wearing a jumper, a windcheater with a hood, my coat also with a hood and a warm blanket wrapped around me and to top it off, my scarf wound around all my layers, lol.  My feet are still cold!!!
We are going out tomorrow on a trip with hubby's motorcycle club. He hasn't got any of his bikes registered at the moment so I'm going to go with him in the car!
There's a new challenge starting today at 613 Avenue Create and we would love to see you joining in. Our sponsors this week are Lacy Sunshine Stamps, Meljen's Designs and also Inky Impressions. I chose this lovely image from Lacy Sunshine to make my card. The theme this time around is as usual Anything Goes - with the optional twist of incorporating Subway Art into your design.
I chose to make a circular side step card.
Here it is.........

Recipe:
Pink cardstock from SU
White card from stash
Diecut was cut from SU Pool Party cardstock
DP (oops forgot to write it down and now I don't remember which paper I used)
Image is Emily Rain Showers from Lacy Sunshine Stamps
Sentiment is SU
Subway art found on the net
Dies - Nestie - Deckled Ovals
       - Joy Crafts ~ 6002/0146
       - SU heart die (cuts and embosses at the same time)
Punches - SU - Large oval
                      - Scalloped oval
Bling from stash
Copic Markers
Memento Black inkpad
D/S tape roller

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Crafting At The Weekend - Challenge 2 ~ Anything Goes

Well I'm off to bed as I want to get up early and go for a walk before we go out in the car.
Thanks for stopping by. I hope to see some of you over on the challenge blog.
Take Care,
Hugs,
Sandy

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sandy..I really love the fold..so effective. Beautiful image and colouring and love the hearts and die..guess I love every inch of it..lol..
    Chilly here this Sunday night too..and very heavy frosts at the moment..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is gorgeous love the fold really effective and such a beautiful image too hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great shape Sandy! And that sentiment is perfect for the image. I especially like the texture you added with the dry embossing of the hearts and background papers! Well done teamie!
    ~ginny g
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous sandy.fabulous shape and I love your colours and pretty image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandy, your card looks great to me! I'm not surprised you enjoyed doing it!
    Me? I could not find any subway art that was free to download and matched my image colours. I tried to do it myself twice before I decided to try the word cloud, and even then, I had to investigate how to do it and was still awake one day at five a.m. cose I was so restless about my design.... Awe, silly me... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...