Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Post-it Note Holder - Challenge #86 613 Avenue Create Challenge

Hi all, well it's been a busy few days getting organised for our youngest daughter's baby shower. All my craft gear has been hastily shoved into boxes and bags and put in my craft room. Not sure where all my bits and pieces are so there will be a bit of searching going on from time to time. I really need to pull everything out of the room and reorganise it. Just means making a mess somewhere else in the house until it gets done!!! and I don't think I have the time or the energy to tackle that job (it's definitely a big job, lol.) at the moment. Only four more weeks (maybe, lol) till our new little granddaughter's birth.
Well, I had better get on and share my new creation for the challenge starting today at 613 Avenue Create. This week the theme is as usual Anything Goes and the optional twist is to make a post-it note holder. I was able to choose this lovely teapot filled with flowers from Bugaboo Digi Stamps.
Our sponsors this week are........Bugaboo Stamps, All Dressed Up and Di's Digi Stamps.

Here is my Post-it Note Holder...... a simple one using a piece of velcro dot on the pencil to hold it on. I enjoyed creating this one.

Recipe:
Chipboard
SU Rich Razzleberry cardstock
Blue cardstock from stash
White cardstock from Quill
DP is from Kaisercraft - 61/2x61/2 paper pad ~ Suga Pop
Nestie Dies - Big Scalloped Circle ~ Large and Small
D/S tape roller 
Tacky Glue
Velcro Dot
Pencil was a freebie from Ikea (lol)
Wooden ladybug from D.I.Y. Craft - Color Kids
Punch - Karl punch ~ Small Fern

Well better head off, we still have the 3 oldest grandchildren here after a sleepover last night. They've had their lunch and now they are concentrating on pulling the toys out and playing all over the rug here behind me. They are getting picked up shortly I think and I've warned them that whatever gets pulled out has to go back in again. I'm pretty easy going so I'm not all that bothered but it's good to teach them to at least help put it all back in order. 
All of the DT would love to see you popping in and commenting and we are looking forward to seeing your wonderful creations this week. Maybe you will get enthusiastic and create something using the optional twist. Such fun seeing all the different types of Post-It Note Holders.
Thanks for stopping by.
Take Care,
Hugs,
Sandy


3 comments:

  1. This is just creative and a wonderful practical idea. Love the girly colours.
    Wishing you a wonderful weekend with a bit of craftiness on the side.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image for the note holder and pretty back ground paper too .
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors in this one Sandy!! I especially like the ladybug embelli that mirrors the ones in the image... you have a real knack for finding just the right embellies [hope you can keep finding them now that everything is tucked away!]
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...