Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Santa teddybear - Challenge 27 at Crafty Girls Challenges

I'm a bit late with my post for Crafty Girls Challenges, so I'll make it a quick post.
Our sponsors are Sassy Studio Designs and QKR Stampede. I chose this cute little bear dressed up as Santa
Here is my card....

Recipe:
SU Real Red cardstock
DP from Francheville ~ Calico Christmas 12x12 paper pack
Image is Santa Bear from QKR Stampede
Sentiment is from SU - Warm Words
Copic Markers
Border Punch
Large Oval and Scalloped Oval punches
D/S tape roller
Foam Dots
Memento ink~ Cottage Ivy
Bling from stash
Kindyglitz

We would love to see you joining in the Anything Goes challenge this week, you may be the winner of one of the fab prizes on offer.
Thanks for stopping by, pop in and check out the DT cards and leave a comment or two.
Hugs,
Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...