Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Challenge #32 Vintage Santa

Finally our little granddaughter has arrived. She had to be induced and was 10 days overdue. We are turning into a multicultural family with one little granddaughter half greek and this one half aboriginal. She is a sweetie, olive complexion and so much black hair!!! I've been rather pre-occupied before she arrived and have spent a little bit of time getting to know her. I nearly forgot to post today and will have to check whether I can get my card on the challenge post too.
The challenge at Completely Christmas is Anything Goes as long as it is Christmas themed. This week we have a twist and that is to incorporate a tag into your design. Our sponsor is Di's Digi Downloads.
Here is my card.....

Recipe:
SU Real Red Cardstock for the cardbase
DP is from Kaisercraft 12x12 paper pad Mistletoe
Tag was a freebie found on the net
Sentiment was from a free stamp set with a magazine purchase
Die is a Couture Die I think - will check later
Pearls from stash
D/S tape roller
Foam Dots
Memento black inkpad
Green copics marker

We would love to see you calling in to the challenge blog and sharing your creativity with us. I think I will go and let the dogs out for a while before going to bed. I think our youngest son and DIL are going to stay here overnight, but they haven't turned up yet. 
It is a long weekend here in Sth. Australia and tomorrow also sees the start of daylight saving, that means we have to get up earlier, lol. It's late to goodnight and enjoy your weekend.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will pop in to my other team mates and check out their creations too.
Take Care,
Hugs,
Sandy

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your new family member!
    Lovely clean vintage design!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...