Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, October 16, 2014

My last DT card for Crafty Girls - Challenge29

Hi and welcome to my blog, I do hope you are enjoying your day. This is my last post for Crafty Girls Challenge Blog as they are closing down after the next challenge (no. 30). I have enjoyed my time working with all the wonderful designers there and will continue to do so with some of them of another blog called Crafting with the Heart, so please look out for me and come and join the challenges there as well.
This week we have two sponsors and they are: Meljens Designs and The Stamping Chef
I chose this fun/sassy image called Culinary Claire from The Stamping Chef
Here is the card I made with it.......


Recipe:
SU Basic Black cardstock
SU Real Red cardstock for matte
White cardstock from stash
DP from a magazine freebie pack of papers called English Tea Party Collection
Sentiment and kitchen utensils are 3D embellishments from Rosie's Studio
Nestie Die - Number twenty-five
Copic Markers
D/S tape roller
Foam Dots

It's been a full day with our grandson staying overnight and going home just before lunch, craft at a friend's and then out to the shops with her to pick up her new glasses and I bought some nice fish for tomorrow night as we have 3 grandies staying overnight with us.
A night off cooking today as hubby won a voucher for two to a smorgasbord dinner. We were going to go last week but  in between babysitting, painting walls and staining floorboards and dropping in on our daughter to be told of her news (engaged!!!) we just couldn't manage to get to the hotel at the right time.
So... it's goodbye from me on the Crafty Girls DT but the blog still has two challenges to go so we would love to see you pop in and enter a creation. The rest of the DT and I would appreciate you popping in to our blogs as well to leave a comment and remember I'm going to be creating for Crafting with a Heart shortly so watch out for my first blog post for them.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs,
Sandy 

2 comments:

  1. Sandy A beautiful card, love the image. Thank you so much.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning sandy.fab details and i love the sassy image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...