Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, October 23, 2014

My Steampunk Design - Challenge #118 at Aud Sentiments

Hi and welcome, it's been another warm day today. I've been out exercising (weights today) and then spent the afternoon with a friend crafting away. We both were colouring Christmas images for use in the lead up to the big day. I've got quite a stash growing but would like to do a few special ones for close friends.
There is a new challenge starting today at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog. Our theme this fortnight is to use a 2 or 3 word sentiment on the front of your card. An easy challenge and it can be any occasion as well so no hardship coming up with something.
Our wonderful sponsor is The Paper Shelter.

Here is my card.........

Recipe:
SU Crumb cake cardstock
DP was a free image I found on the internet
I also found the clock and cogs image on the net (layered over the paper in right hand corner)
Image is from The Paper Shelter and is called ~ It's Tea Time
Sentiment is from SU Friendly Phrases
Circle Punch
Copic Markers
SU Crumbcake inkpad (I layered a piece of crumbcake cardstock with the edges sponged over the same colour basecard)
Memento Basic Black inkpad
D/S Tape roller
Foam Dots

I think this one turned out quite well and is still in my CAS style. Her hair doesn't show that well in the picture though, might see if I can get a better shot tomorrow.
It's your turn now, I do hope you can join us on the challenge blog. We had a massive turnout last fortnight. It's a wonderful prize from our sponsor and who knows, it could be you being announced in a fortnight's time. The rest of the DT and I would love to see you pop in to our personal blogs and leave a comment. I'm starting to feel a bit like a leper lately - I know you're out there as the stats say there have been  visitors. Thanks to those of you who leave comments, they are very much appreciated and we all love to know what others think about our creations.
Have a good week,
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs,
Sandy

2 comments:

  1. Well, let me be the first to leave you a comment this go around Sandy! No leper at all! I love her punk-pink hair and the gears you added! You know me... I love the fussy cutting, and layering her over that DP is perfect! She pops right off the page with all the browns and subdued colors of the industrial revolution behind her!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab, all those embellies go perfectly with the image!
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...